Success! Another super fun month of Cara Box Exchange networking and sharing.
In trading e-mails, Avery led on that she wanted to visit Key West with her hubby, but because she’s ready to pop with her first baby girl, traveling isn’t quite on the agenda. What did I do? I brought Key West to her! Of course, I forgot to take a photo, but I’ll link her post here when it’s up. I included a CD of island/country music (Zac Brown, Kenny Chesney & Jimmy Buffett), a few handmade recipe cards, Tahitian vanilla candle and a pink holder (she loves pink), a few seashells, a white chocolate key lime bar, photo frame with an image I took from a beach vacation last year, and a couple of other fun things! I was happy to hear she loved it as I think I had too much fun putting it together!
Now, on to my box from Patty! For those of you who don’t know that I live with my parents (and my husband, of course), my dad always checks the mail in the evening. The mail is delivered around 5pm but my dad’s whole night is set awkward if we grab the mail before he does. So, I had to grab just my package from the mailbox and leave the rest for dad to get later! Haha! I was just so anxious to see the fun that Patty put together for me.
Look how cute her packaging is with the chevron stripes!
Then her adorable sticker?! This is not the first time I’ve seen such a cute sticker like this – I need to make one for myself!
Patty included a letter that said “read first before opening the packages,” so read first I did.
(1) S’mores granola bars because I simply love anything s’mores! YUMM.
(2) A gorgeous necklace in my favorite color: purple! I love the length and structure of this gorgeous necklace. I’m so excited to wear it!
(3) I love this clutch because I can slide my iPhone inside as well. It’s the perfect size for me to take to my day job when I have to go to the downtown office! Not to mention, she got me again with my color!
(4) A super cute and unique photo frame. I’ll have to pick out a cute black & white image to showcase amongst all the fun colored pencils in the design of this frame! Hmmmm…what have I got…!
(5) Last, but not least, a multi-colored striped planner. I’m always one to organize!
Thank you so much Patty for such a great August Cara Box! I’m so happy we got to connect this month.
Did you participate in the Cara Box Exchange this month?