The countdown is ON! Less than 96 hours left before The 2014 Directive goes live for January.
If you saw the announcement post and decided to join me (**happy dance**), then here are a few reminders so you’re 100% ready to go on Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
1. Download the participant planner. It’s a 24-page free printable with a perfect outline to create & stay accountable to each of your monthly directives.
2. Follow Kate & Trudy on Instagram & BlogLovin’ if you aren’t already. This way I can follow you back on Instagram and you can tag me in your #the2014directive posts throughout the month. You’ll also be able to keep an eye out for updates via BlogLovin’. If you’re a Twitter user, follow on Twitter too. I may or may not be planning some opportunities to be featured throughout the year!
3. Pick out a blog button by grabbing the code for one of the 5 color options below. Add this to your sidebar (if you wish) and add it to your monthly post (please!).
4. Fill out page 3 of the planner for January’s directive (page 5 for February, and so on).
5. Create a blog post centered around your January directive. Include at least the details but photos are always encouraged too! In future months we’ll add in additional information to track our prior month’s progress and a running summary of all months.
6. Once my January directive & the link-up goes live on Wednesday, January 1, 2014, add your link so we can all cheer you on!!
7. Add the link-up dates to your monthly calendar. The planner includes a reference to the exact dates for each month too.
I’ll have the January post ready by the time the clock strikes midnight (Central time) so add your link anytime afterwards and get started on your directive!
I’m super thrilled to be embarking on this journey with you.
Cheers to a happy, successful, and meaningful 2014!
Blog Button Options